Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Do I love to travel?


Tokyo
New York

My answer is no. I used to thought I am a sort of person who enjoy exotic sceneries and cultures in any conditions. Last May, I went to Japan where my brother was living.(It was the first trip abroad) I stayed for a month near Tokyo. That time, I went around several areas where tourists usually visit, such as Osaka, Tokyo, Fukuoka and so on. And last November I have been in New york and Washington D.C. These areas are pretty famous and many people go there. Before I went those cities, I had searched plenty of information from Internet and books. During preparing the journey I felt hilarious. However, soon, when I arrived at destination, I found myself being impassive.
What a ridiculous!
Now I think, there were reasons which spoiled my journey.
First of all, I was almost alone in Japan. Second, I did not have enough money and time in N.Y.
Travel company, money and time are major components of joyful trevel for me. If anything of them is dropped out from triangle, I will not expect good trip. Yes, I am pretty tricky.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

An honest post! It's true. I love to travel, but having good company and enough time and money to do what you want really make a big difference.

xavi said...

You tricky????? No, of course not! I agree with you. Travelling without money is not perfect but it can be fun (read my post).